The conference welcomes articles and research notes for publication in future issue of civilization and Islamic thought. Submitted articles are subjected to a blind peer review process. Please adhere to the guidelines below for paper submissions.
1. TITLE FORMAT
- Paper Title : CAPITAL LETTERS. Times New Roman (12-point font).
- Author(s) : Small letters (11-point font).
- Affiliation(s) : Small letters (11-point font).
2. ABSTRACT & KEYWORDS
- Abstract : Single spacing. Indented. Should be less than 200 words (10-point font).
- Keywords : Maximum 6 keywords in alphabetical order.
3. TEXT & TYPE AREA
- Text Style : Times New Roman.
- Text Size : 10-point font.
- Line Spacing : Single.
- Sub-Heading : 10-point font. No numbering.
4. Leave a blank line between each paragraph and between each entry in the list of bibliographic references.
- Format : One column format. All text should be fully justified.
- Margin : 4 cm margins.
- No. of words: Should not exceed 6000 words or 5-12 printed pages.
- Figures/Tables : Indent slightly from the left column margin. Numbered accordingly.
- Should follow the latest version of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) style.
- Should be less than 20.
- Articles must be written in clear, concise and direct style.
- Do not use slang, jargon, or obscure abbreviations or phrasing.
- Metric measurement is preferred; equivalent English measurement may be included in parentheses.
- Provide the complete form of acronym/abbreviation the first time it is presented in the text.
Regional Conference on Civilization and Islamic Thought (ReCIT2018)
Centre For Core Studies (PPT)
International Islamic University College of Selangor (KUIS)
43600 Bandar Seri Putra
Website : http://conference.kuis.edu.my/recit2018