Paper Formatting Guidelines
|Abstract||:||300 words (maximum)|
|Full Paper||:||4,000 to 5,000 words (not more than 12 pages)|
|Case Study||:||1,500 to 4,000 words|
|Format||:||12 point, Times New Roman, Single Spacing, 2cm margins and left justified.|
|Reference Style||:||References should generally follow APA Style Guidelines.|
The following is the suggested format for paper submissions:
- Paper Title
- All Authors’ Names, Affiliation, Email
- Abstract and Keywords (Up to 5 keywords)
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Findings, Analysis and Discussion
- Conclusion, Limitations and Recommendations
- Tables, Figures etc in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
Please submit your full papers in Microsoft Word format.
Length: not more than ten (10) pages, including abstract, diagrams, tables and references.
The first page should contain information in the following order: The beginning of the paper with the instruction:
- Institutional affiliation(s)
- The final section will be the references in APA style
Email your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the ICoMM2015_Sample_Paper_Format
For reference format, please view the APA referencing format.
Please note that the forms above are set for A4-size paper. If you are using any other size as your default option, please make necessary changes before printing them.
Author may send more than 1 paper (presented by the same author). However, additional paper is chargeable at RM450 (USD150) per paper. There is no limit for the number of papers per participant as long as the additional papers are paid.
Criteria for Best Paper Award
The paper must:
- be empirical.
- align with the conference theme.
- contribute to practice or industrial needs.
- be relevant to the current issues.